- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAre you an extremely talented Creative Services Producer ready to take your career to the next level in management? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
KTVL-TV CBS and NTVL CW in the Medford DMA has an immediate opening for a Promotions Manager! The Promotions Manager is responsible for directing and executing the overall creative ''look and feel'' of the channels of KTVL and on all platforms. The manager will be responsible for effective workflow, productivity, technical quality and creative output for all station promotion including news, programming, sales promotions, client commercials and community service This includes on-air promotion and packaging of the channel, marketing content and client production. This position is the point of contact between programming, local news, and sales. This position is both creative and strategic and works closely with station management to develop brand strategy, launch content and create brand identity and packaging.
• Oversees the development of creative concepts for all on-air creative and off-air promotional content for KTVL-TV and NTVL CW.
• Writes captivating copy to target your news audience
• Produces topicals, special report promos, image campaigns and syndicated promotions
• Demonstrates excellent creative concept skills for all station branding
• Properly coordinate and produce all aspects of Commercial Production with commercial producer, including working with sales staff, clients and agencies
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
• Develops, evaluates, and oversees external media budget for radio and other platforms.
• Manage the creative direction of all on-air creative and off-air branded materials
• Provide overall creative leadership of on-air promotion and branding with the goals of maintaining and improving local ratings, revenue and brand awareness consistent with KTVL-TV historical performance
• Manage the Creative Services Producer on the team and maintain an effective workflow and effective timelines per project
• Supervise production of all on-air/video materials
• Ensure that marketing initiatives are executed in a manner that furthers the brand
• Experienced television professional with a preferred minimum of 3 years creative experience in broadcast and/or cable on-air production
• Comprehensive understanding of production and/or post production operations
• Must be able to own projects from start to finish; create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit
• Experienced script writing/review and the workflow process
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe
• Advanced knowledge of Sony XDCAM PXW-FS7 or comparable cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Must be a team player and collaborator with different stakeholders
• Possess strong leadership, motivational and communication skills
• A self-starter with a ''roll-up-your-sleeves'' mentality
• Balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with limited supervision
• Creative thinker with the ability to understand the needs of the business
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
• A college degree is preferred
When applying online, please include a current web link of your recent work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw18x2-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.