Marquee Sports Network is the television home of the Chicago Cubs in partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI). It is the Chicago's exclusive network to view live Cubs games featuring extensive pre and postgame coverage, exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unprecedented Cubs coverage for fans. Marquee Sports Network is also the official home of the Chicago Sky, providing a variety of exciting content. We are hiring for a Production Coordinator for Special Events - Segment Producer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitors, oversee and contributes creatively to all live shows airing live on Marquee Sports Network, including but not limited to: Chicago Sky, Minor League Baseball games, and collegiate events.
• Assist with Special Events production
• Assist with segment production
• Perform duties in the control room as necessary
• Coordinate with the programming department on necessary items & projects
• Work and collaborate with editors on content production including graphic design and creation
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Previous experience in sports media production required
• Previous control room experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders required
• Strong oral & written communication skills required
• Organized and detail-oriented required
• Computer skills including basic Microsoft Office programs required
• Ability to work non-traditional schedule & hours required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbj8zk-34-204-172-188-42 in your application.