We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our fast-paced Sinclair Digital organization. You will be responsible for the strategy and feature definition for capabilities that power our OTT digital experiences. You will work closely with content production teams, program management, UX design, platform vendors and software development groups across the organization to define and develop exceptional customer experiences. You possess a producer mindset with the ability to define the product direction while acting as an instigator and catalyst to collaboratively get features delivered. You are an influential communicator who builds long lasting connections and thrives in a complex environment.
In addition, having a strong technical competency is essential to this role. A successful candidate will have a technical background, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as great project management and communication competencies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Work with engineers, designers, product managers, and leaders to deliver products in support of Sinclair Broadcast Group's broader digital product strategy.
• Define goals and key performance metrics for your products/product lines and ensure they are aligned with annual product objectives.
• Make ongoing improvements to product management processes that standardize the definition of product requirements for the products/product lines managed by you.
• Build and maintain a solid knowledgebase of competitive products and market trends that will influence your products/features.
• Lead the cross functional efforts to define vision, product roadmaps and go to market activities for your products/product lines.
• Perform as the key point of contact and communication lead for the products/features that you own.
• Represent your products/features in all required steering groups and leadership meetings and processes.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• 7+ years' experience in Product Management roles
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years' experience managing digital video products and/or technologies
• 3+ years' experience planning OTT products and/or technologies
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• A demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
• A bias towards stewardship and collaboration
• SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification or Pragmatic Certified a big plus
• Ability and willingness to travel for company business
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplac
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xkmv-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.