Principal Systems Engineer (Authentication & Directory Services)-REMOTE
Sinclair Broadcast Group seeks a motivated and experienced Principal Systems Engineer, focused on authentication and directory services, to join the Corporate Information Technology Department. The individual will develop, integrate and support key Enterprise infrastructure solutions.
• Implement policies and governance, based on best practices, for Active Directory in an enterprise setting
• Work closely with IT Security team to ensure compliance with security policies and guidelines for authentication and directory services
• Support and participate in the development of architecture designs for enterprise-wide authentication services
• Proactively monitor KPIs and address areas of improvement for authentication services and IAM
• Develop, implement, and maintain disaster recovery and resiliency plans for authentication and directory services
• Create and maintain documentation for daily operation, such as Standard Operation Procedure and Knowledge Base articles.
• Drive efficiencies through process automation and Infrastructure as Code frameworks
• Mentor, train, and provide guidance to all other systems team members
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
• 10+ years relevant systems analysis/support experience
• 10+ years of experience planning, implementing, and managing authentication and directory services and protocols – Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta, LDAP(S), Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH
• 8+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management for SSO, MFA, Identity Federation, RBAC, and Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design (directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience)
• 8+ years of experience with SSO
• 8+ years of experience with implementing and managing PKI technologies (Active Directory Certificate Services), understanding of the use of certificates, PKI, key stores, signing, encryption, and cryptographic protocols such as TLS
• 8+ years of experience managing Windows Server and Lunix systems
• 5+ years of experience with scripting and IT process automation – PowerShell, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Python, Go, JSON, Jenkins, etc.
• 5+ years of experience managing and troubleshooting authentication services in Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems
• Advanced knowledge of networking protocols TCP/IP, VoIP, DNS and DHCP
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or a related field or equivalent work experience
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm40z-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.