Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for Paid Search Supervisor to efficiently manage in-house services and products including Google Ads, Bing Ads and more. This candidate must be proactive, positive and solution-driven. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with agency and client's needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner.
• Training and developing team for in-house media buying (paid search)
• Participating in RFP's, media plans and quotes, providing recommendations for in-house services
• Acting as main liaison for media buying and paid search for digital sales managers
• Acting as main liaison for in-house services for external clients and/or work directly with Account Management team to ensure KPI's are met
• Manage day-to-day digital media campaigns ranging from social media to CPC/search campaigns including campaign strategy, ad copy creation and bid optimization.
• Pulling reports and providing campaign recommendations for internal managers
• Providing day-to-day digital leadership to internal team members to ensure deadlines, budgets, strategy and management is going well and our clients are happy
• Assisting the Director of the Agency and Digital Marketing Strategist with processes and developing processes for new services
• Assisting Director of the Agency with team support, announcements, directives and management
• Work directly and foster relationships and opportunities with vendor partners including Google.
• 4+ years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
• 4+ years-experince with Google Ads
• 1-2 years managing staff in a digital marketing agency or publisher
• Google Certifications – Ads & Youtube/Video
• Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social and web services
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office products
• Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
• Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be solutions oriented
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8v11-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.