Full Time Job
Master Control Operator- Sinclair Networks
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSinclair Networks is seeking an Operator in the Networks Operation Center. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, including Weekends and Overnights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Network Broadcast Operations including Media / File Management, Media Prep, Report Creation and Controlling and Monitoring of the Broadcast Stream to transmit all content including Programs and Commercials to a National Viewing Audience
• Preparation and Operation of an Automated Cloud Based Workspace
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred
• This is an entry level position, and the hours include Weekends, and Overnights
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0o4ke-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.