The Project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for coordinating the management of complex software development and business programs / projects to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional teams to complete projects that support the business strategy and objectives. This position is responsible for managing and organizing resources, tasks, budgets and deliverables so that projects are completed within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. This resource can manage multiple projects at once and adhere to standard project management methodologies. Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
Position: Full Time
• Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans
• Build processes to discover, define and identify the team's assignments
• Work with the project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
• Create and update project plans, WBS and supporting schedules for multiple projects
• Identify Project Milestones and adhere to Project Timelines in an Agile environment
• Ability to manage Technical and Business Leads during the project
• Assign / reassign tasks as needed to project team members to ensure they are adequately leveraged and held accountable for their deliverables throughout the project.
• Manage business sponsor expectations through regular, consistent and transparent communication throughout the project.
• Oversees all project activities on a day-to-day basis to ensure on-time completion of planned tasks
• Resolves project issues through direct action or escalation when necessary
• Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users and produce project documentation.
• Recognize scope limitations and raise potential scope issues.
• Identify Risks (before they happen) and identify appropriate mitigation plans.
• Provide weekly status updates to the senior management and project team members.
• Provide regular and accurate assessments of Project Progress to Stakeholders and Steering Committee
• Manage and oversee vendor relationships including 3rd party implementation teams
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with the stakeholders and the business users.
• 5+ years of experience in a program/project management role focused on digital experiences (mobile, web, video, commerce/subscription)
• Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Willingness and ability to engage with stakeholders (including senior executives) and communicate insights in a flexible, professional manner
• Must be comfortable navigating complex, matrix-shaped organizations and be persuasive and empathetic to a wide range of diverse, cross-cultural audiences
• Experience working with premium and/or subscription products direct-to-consumer preferred
• Technology-savvy with deep understanding of evolving media and content landscape and trends
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills
• Knowledge and passion for sports
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ybn1-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.