Acquisition and Engagement Manager
We are seeking an experienced Acquisition and Engagement Manager to drive subscription and registration growth across Sinclair's digital, online, mobile, and other products. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales, marketing, and customer engagement, with a strong focus on using Salesforce to drive results.
This position will be involved in the execution of campaigns with Sinclair's 76 local TV news stations, its streaming products, The Tennis Channel, The National Desk, 21 Bally's Regional Sports Networks and much more.
Seattle, Washington DC, New York, Remote
• Develop marketing strategies for acquisition initiatives and support execution to drive growth.
• Proactively generate creative concepts, collateral, and messaging aligned with brand strategy.
• Develop and execute strategies to acquire new subscribers and registrants.
• Manage and optimize customer engagement journey, including email campaigns and webinars.
• Use Salesforce to track, analyze, and report performance metrics for data-driven decisions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams for alignment and coordination of efforts.
• Identify and capitalize on new opportunities for growth and engagement.
• Curate, execute, and deliver integrated campaigns to gain insights into engagement and monetization.
• Drive brand consistency across all marketing communications.
• Support sales and marketing initiatives to create awareness and generate new customers, subscribers, and revenue streams.
• Manage multiple, concurrent initiatives and campaigns using Salesforce and report on campaign performance and other KPIs.
• Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners to operate across a matrixed organization with multiple lines of growth
• Manage day-to-day operations to meet deadlines and align with business goals.
• 3-4+ years of digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
• Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and deep understanding of direct vs. indirect copy for email, campaigns and other customer-facing communications.
• Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
• Sufficient experience in marketing automation and content management systems.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data.
• Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle.
• Knowledge of HTML is preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce, including the ability to create reports, analyze data, and optimize campaigns with tools such as Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Personalization (Interaction Studio) and Marketing Cloud Intelligence (Datorama)
• Skilled in problem solving and project management.
• Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results, strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and strong communication skills (written and oral).
• Bachelor's degree or related discipline is preferred.
If you have a passion for driving subscription and registration growth and have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $63,000 to $73,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn5605-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.