We are looking for an IT Project Manager that will manage cross-functional and internal technology projects; creating project plans, identify potential risks and mitigation, support project team members by leading, and remove obstacles to allow the team to focus on execution and delivery. Individuals in this role must effectively partner with sponsors, stakeholders, and senior management to ensure the strategic goals and objectives of the project/s are met and deliver the desired business value. The primary directive of this role is to drive the entire effort from start to finish, managing the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established and evolving processes and methodologies.
• Leading the performance of complex medium to large business and IT sponsored projects managing systems development, testing, evaluation functions, life cycle logistics, resource management, risk management, and leadership as an IT Project Manager
• Serving as the project expert, monitoring and analyzing customer satisfaction, documenting processes, overseeing needs and conducting detailed requirements analyses
• Providing leadership and coordination to teams of technical personnel who perform a wide range of functions related to design and implementation of IT Services
• Collaborating with project managers to develop and monitor realistic project management plans, assisting in the development of Stakeholder Analysis, Work Breakdown Structure and Schedule
• Developing systems, procedures, and formats necessary for project tracking, monitoring, and reporting of IT initiatives.
• Leading multiple IT-related projects from initiation to completion, including project management of new and ongoing projects
• Developing, modifying, or providing input to project plans; implementing project plans to meet objectives; coordinating and integrating project activities
• Defining measures, monitoring performance of project management activities, and implementing corrective actions as required
• Evaluating business processes, developing requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and implementing solutions
• Developing alternate solutions to address work complexities such as time and costs, versatility and innovation, and short cuts or compromises that are considered risky
• Demonstrate successful team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, accountability, learning agility and risk management capabilities
Individuals must have IT-related experience demonstrating EACH of the four competencies listed below:
• Initiative - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attention to detail taking a proactive approach to project management
• Concern for Effectiveness - Works with clients and customers to assess their needs, provides information or assistance, resolves problems, or satisfies expectations by removing obstacles and driving outcomes
• Communication - Expresses information (i.e., examples, facts, ideas) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (i.e., technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
• Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
Preferred candidates will have:
• Undergraduate degree and PMP Certification
• At least five (5) years project management experience
• Experience in both Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Project and/or Azure DevOps technologies
• Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Instinctive qualities of accountability and follow-through
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rny2ek-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.