Stadium, a creative and future-minded multi-platform sports network is seeking an Interactivity Production Assistant to help engage viewers in Stadium's linear show and live game broadcasts. As the only major national sports network in the Midwest, Stadium offers a unique opportunity for the sports fan looking for an organization that can offer them growth and the opportunity to create work that matters.
• Utilizes third-party software to program polls, factoids, picks and more
• Deploys polls, factoids and picks during studio shows and live game broadcasts
• Uploads video content to Stadium owned & operated platforms and YouTube
• Maintains a style and voice consistent with Stadium guidelines
• Collaborates with other departments including production, digital video, social and sales teams as necessary
• Assists the Director of Digital Content as needed
• Bachelor's degree in writing, communications or digital media-related field
• 1-3 years experience in sports broadcasting preferred
• Expert knowledge of the pro and college sports landscape
• Experience with digital content management systems
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Basic social media experience
• Demonstrated experience in new media, digital and journalism
• Working knowledge of production/broadcast environment
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work quickly
• Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well with other people in a team-oriented environment
• Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n786-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.