Sinclair has an exciting opportunity for an Integration Developer. We are searching for a creative individual with an understanding that development is an iterative process and enjoys the challenge of managing the creation and support of complex integration processes.
The enterprise systems that the position will be exposed to range from large ERP databases and highly transactional sales systems to data warehousing and reporting systems, each with many integrations and dependencies. These systems support both our business and media operations and service thousands of internal and external customers.
• Design, build and support integrations across the enterprise using Dell Boomi.
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions to interpret and document business needs as functional requirements.
• Present documented requirements and artifacts to approval functions for sign off prior to beginning work.
• Validate that the recommended solution aligns with business goals, objectives, and standards by working closely with STP partners (Architecture, Security, Systems/Networking)
• Support the presentation of interim and final solution to the business owners for approval and feedback
• Plan how the system is expected to behave in different situations/environments and document exceptions
• Build and maintain integration development artifacts, including:
• Data process flows and transformations
• Data dictionaries identifying key metadata available in various endpoints.
• Data mapping documents outlining data relationships and transformations between endpoints.
• Technical documentation of integration processes. Relationship diagrams, versioning, maintenance processes, etc.
• Expertise in error handling and post-error automated execution remediation. Manage after hours monitoring and emergency problem resolution.
• Expertise in pub-sub integration architecture / methodology.
• Help programmers understand the complete requirements and all the associated aspects
• Mentor and lead development activities of more junior peers. Assign tasks, monitor progress, and escalate issues as needed.
• Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis and keep status in project/enhancement tracking systems up to date.
• Ensure proper code coverage by building and maintaining unit tests. Work with testing teams to mock data and identify testing scenarios.
• Liaise with the testing team to ensure the functional and technical compatibility of the product with the requirements
• Perform release management and coordinate deployments between sub-production and production environments. Maintain automated pipelines as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• 3+ years of experience with enterprise integration tools, application integration development ,
or design experience . Dell Boomi experience is a plus.
• Experience integrating with the Oracle platform.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and have proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes.
• Having experience with any of the following technologies would support your success with working with our platform:
• SQL and XML technologies
• SOAP/REST and HTTP
• Basic scripting experience
• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java and ASP.
• Linux/Unix skills a plus
• Familiarity with visual-based integration middleware platforms
• Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
• Messaging skills including JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
• Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
• Practical experience implementing service s-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP.
• Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies.
• General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.).
• General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies).
• Technical and/or functional experience using or integrating with common business applications such as: Salesforce, NetSuite, Taleo, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, etc.
• Azure DevOps experience preferred.
• Ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to audiences from developers to executives.
• Excellent analytical and procedural thinking skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Quick to embrace new technologies and able to self-teach.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoqwx-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.