Sinclair Broadcast Group is in search of a Financial Analyst for our Business Development team as we seek to drive the evolution of the broadcast industry. We are seeking a candidate to join a highly analytical, problem-solving team charged with the strategic and financial development of Sinclair's growth initiatives. This highly visible position will provide the Business Development department with ongoing analysis and financial modeling support. The individual in this role will have the opportunity to impact business initiatives, provide strategic recommendations, and interface with all corporate departments, as well as television stations and regional sports networks.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct thorough evaluations of current and future business opportunities, including:
• Financial projections
• Likelihood of success/market fit
• Proper leveraging of existing assets
• Fit with Sinclair's strategic goals
• Produce and effectively communicate analyses and recommendations for senior management to drive innovation and evaluate potential strategic alliances
• Collect and analyze data from both internal and external sources to evaluate profitability across multiple lines of business
• Conduct independent research into new business opportunities
• Interpret internal and external data with the intention of discerning opportunities for development
• Complete ad hoc projects as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
• 2+ years of pertinent experience - various backgrounds will be considered
• Strong strategic thinking and an ability to solve problems creatively
• Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with all levels of management
• Great interpersonal skills
• Intellectual Curiosity
• The ability to deliver high quality results under tight deadlines
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvbb4-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.