GOOD DAY TULSA EXECUTIVE PRODUCER/ON-AIR TALENT
''Good Day Tulsa'' is a live talk show that combines paid segments along with entertainment, community, and lifestyle segments. The live show airs Monday through Friday 9 am to 10 am every week. The ideal Executive Producer/On-Air Talent will produce and conduct live and recorded paid and non-paid interviews, segments, and packages, go live in the field, participate in product demonstrations, produce segments in the studio and in the field.
As Executive Producer of the program, he/she will be team leader and administer objectives set forth by upper management. As Field Producer, he/she will create, organize, write, and develop concepts relative to assigned productions scheduled for broadcast. He/she will oversee development of each broadcast, collect input, make recommendations for improvements updates assigned crew on any changes and performs follow-ups without supervision.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
• Maintains compliance with Station policies and Federal regulations.
• Will be team leader in planning and critiquing daily broadcasts or other assigned projects.
• Able to shoot, write, and edit paid and non-paid content.
• Able to conduct interviews and deliver stories in a clear and concise manner.
• Assists with daily show preparations and content generation.
• Develop and produce concepts for assigned live and recorded productions.
• Propose and order graphic elements for paid/non-paid segments.
• Collaborate with sales executives regarding prospective revenue generating segments.
• Call and schedule sales clients for in studio or remote interviews.
• Must interact/cooperate well with clients, peers, interdepartmental service representatives and supervisors in achieving goals/objectives.
• Prepare and abide by budgetary allocations and completes documentation associated with tasks.
• Interacts with viewers on social media.
• All other duties as directed by management.
Additionally, this person should have:
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of on-air talent experience on a Lifestyle Show or equivalent preferred.
• Experience shooting video, writing, and editing long and short form packages, vignettes, Facebook lives, and other on air or digital assignments as needed
• Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills.
• Must work professionally and collaboratively and help promote a team environment with co-workers
• Professional interaction and collaboration with clients and guests required
• The ability to carry out sales segments as assigned
• Sharp judgment
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Experience with live remote production a plus
• Must have and maintain or be able to obtain an Oklahoma driver's license and have a good driving record
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment
• The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to work various hours including weekends and holidays as needed
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze2wn-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.