As the largest most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, we continuously look to embrace new digital opportunities and challenge ourselves to defy expectations of what a broadcaster can do. We are looking for a strong analytical candidate to work closely with the Sr. Data Engineers to oversee the Transition data conversion project and execute against data conversion and Transition milestones.
Operations, Collaboration & Partnerships
• Integrate system data within Corporate Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse environments; maintain data warehouse
• Migrate legacy data components to future state environments
• Analyze application and infrastructure performance data in order to prevent, detect, and mitigate broadcast center incidents
• Create and maintain a data broker layer for orchestrating broadcast center telemetry messages
• Create a Consumer telemetry layer
• Establish metadata taxonomy and data governance standards
• Build scalable, high performance infrastructure for delivering clear business insights from raw data sources
• Responsible for designing, building, testing, integrating, managing, and optimizing data
• Responsible for data format, resilience, scaling, and security
• Track operations and constantly look for ways to make things work better, faster, and smoother
People Management & Development
• Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Manage a team of data analyst's and engineers
• 8+ years of data taxonomy, BI, data migration or data lake integration experience, as well as 2+ years' experience managing a small team
• Proven experience using one or more data modeling tools (including, but not limited to, SQL, Spark, ElasicSearch, Hive, Azure Data Lake, BigQuery, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization tools (including, but not limited to, Matplot, Splunk, Kibana, DataStudio, Tableau, Cognos, etc.)
• Experience with Consumer telemetry, infrastructure monitoring, and process improvement preferred
• Machine learning and artificial intelligence experience preferred
• Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8ek0-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.