- Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Role
As an Electrical Engineer I with Dielectric you will have the opportunity to learn from the brightest and most talented team in the Broadcast Industry. Our Engineers develop a variety of Antennas, RF filters, and Combiners that connect people with content across the country. A key part of this position is learning our simulation software, HFSS, to design antennas unique to each customer. In addition to developing your skills with HFSS you will have the opportunity to learn how we test and troubleshoot antennas before they leave the Manufacturing Plant.
• Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or relevant coursework
• Experience: RF/Antenna coursework a plus, desire to learn HFSS
• Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse internal and external customers to develop a high-quality product.
• Technical Requirements: Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, HFSS experience desired, Oracle experience a plus.
• Travel: Some travel required to support customers and attend trade shows.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
With roots dating back to 1942, Dielectric helped pioneer the broadcast age and our drive to innovate has never waned. Over more than 75 years, Dielectric has earned a reputation for offering the world's most sophisticated and reliable antenna and RF transmission solutions and demonstrated the ability to meet the needs of all broadcasters- TV and FM, low and high power, domestic and overseas. Our dedicated and talented team designed, manufactured and completed 1000 antennas and 500 RF systems in 39 months for the FCC Spectrum Repack, a major contribution to the industry meeting the FCC deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xk91-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.