Sinclair Broadcast Group
As an Electrical Engineer with Dielectric you will have the opportunity to work with the brightest and most talented team in the Broadcast Industry. Our Engineers develop RF filters, Combiners and Antennas that connect people with content across the country. The successful candidate will be analytical with problem solving skills and have experience with High Frequency Simulation Software (HFSS); experience with RF or Microwave systems a plus.
Our Engineering team is focused on innovation and works closely with internal and external resources to develop products. A key part of this position is supporting the proposal development initiatives and providing the highest quality product to our customers. In addition to the development of RF and Antenna products, our Engineers support testing in production using network analyzers.
• Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
• Experience: RF/Antenna application engineering experience a plus, HFSS experience desired
• Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse internal and external customers to develop a high-quality product.
• Technical Requirements: Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, HFSS experience desired, Oracle experience a plus.
• Travel: Some travel required to support customers and trade shows.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
With roots dating back to 1942, Dielectric helped pioneer the broadcast age, and our drive to innovate has never waned. Over more than 75 years, Dielectric has earned a reputation for offering the world's most sophisticated and reliable antenna and RF transmission solutions and demonstrated the ability to meet the needs of all broadcasters- TV and FM, low and high power, domestic and overseas. Our dedicated, talented team designed, manufactured and completed 1000 antennas and 500 RF systems in 39 months for the FCC Spectrum Repack, a major contribution to the industry meeting the FCC deadlines.