Master Control Operator
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ability to cut live streaming shows consistently and error free
• Multi-stream remote switching via Vmix software/or similar software based solution
• Managing and troubleshooting RTMP workflows.
• Execute the rolling of clips during live shows via Vmix software
• Understand video and audio workflows
• Ability to mix audio during broadcast
• Knowledge of networking and basic IT troubleshooting
• Work in collaboration with in-house and remote Producers and production team to execute overall programming strategy
• Lead the team during live multi-stream production
• Assist with the general upkeep and operation of associated equipment
• Demonstrate a strong knowledge and application of technical directing skills
• Maintain a professional approach and demeanor at all times, including while interacting with crew, talent, producers, and staff in general
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Must be able to work on-site in our Chicago, IL office.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in broadcast TV and/or live streaming technical directing in a live studio environment
• Overall understanding and knowledge of studio based and remote, live multi-stream productions
• Experience streaming to app, digital, and linear platforms simultaneously
• Some experience with studio based audio boards, microphones, and IFB
• Ability to think quickly and communicate well
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays if needed
• Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Deep knowledge of professional and collegiate sports
• Directing experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88ynk-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.