Compulse is looking for an outstanding Director of Marketing & Growth to join our team. This role reports to the Managing Director and will be responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing all marketing initiatives including, strategy and execution of demand generation campaigns, performance marketing, and marketing operations. The ideal candidate for this role has deep marketing experience in B2B SaaS, and can apply those skills to continue to enhance the Compulse brand, build our lead funnel and scale marketing's impact on the revenue pipeline. The person in this role will be collaborative, a self-starter, and agile.
• Be our marketing leader and own the Compulse marketing strategy, including driving lead gen growth, brand marketing initiatives, and understanding the ecosystem and competitive landscape
• Plan and execute all marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns to generate qualified leads and strengthen sales pipeline
• Oversee our lead scoring and nurturing programs, optimizing them to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue
• Create and manage our ABM program to gain traction with top target accounts, and work closely with Sales leadership on strategies to accelerate in-pipeline deals into signed customers
• Generate brand awareness of Compulse among all key prospects, customers, partners, and employees
• Oversee and develop product marketing strategy, and collaborate across Engineering and Product to develop GTM strategies and bring new products to market
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Manage internal communications including company-wide emails, quarterly townhalls and internal updates
• 8-10 years of progressive marketing experience in a B2B/SaaS/technology space, past experience at a high growth startup a plus
• Proven track record for developing B2B growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results
• Highly analytical and data-driven
• Experience managing all organic and paid marketing channels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to inform, influence and enforce best practices in Marketing
• Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Compulse is a marketing technology company built for local media companies, agencies, and small businesses. Our single-solution platform combines sales enablement, order management, fulfillment, and analytics into one consolidated solution designed to make digital advertising easier and more profitable. The platform leverages hundreds of API integrations with leading martech solutions to streamline ad ops from proposal to fulfillment.
Our customers use our powerful and easy-to-use tools to attract, engage, and delight customers. With US offices in Baltimore, Denver, Seattle, Bellevue, New York City, and San Francisco, and international offices in Delhi, St Petersburg, and Bogota, our team is passionate about putting our customers first.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7m0m-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.