As Director Digital Analytics, you will play an integral role in supporting Sinclair's Direct to Consumer (D2C) gaming growth and success within the Consumer Products Team. You will be responsible for overseeing and helping to drive key insights across the organization through a deeper understanding of consumer behavior, site & app performance, social analytics, and path-to-purchase by leveraging a full suite of analytics tools.
This position will incorporate data strategies and analytics to support advanced and custom audience data use cases as well as ensure conversion, subscriber & ad monetization, and measurement.
In addition, the successful candidate will be working with other senior members of the Consumer Products Team to streamline communication and optimize the workflow between the core internal teams, as well as data vendors, to ensure success and growth.
Duties & Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, manage, and communicate the analytics roadmap, vision, key success metrics, and deliverables
• Collaborate closely with counterparts in Data & Analytics on projects that span multiple disciplines
• Innovate and socialize best practices of the Digital Analytics group with internal partners
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of current stakeholders' (product, marketing, IT) strategic needs across digital platforms
• Build out, supervise, lead, and mentor a dynamic team of people responsible for day-to-day measurement, tracking, and reporting of key business analysis and insights. Is accountable for the quality and direction of analytics team's work
• Oversee and construct data-driven narratives to support cross-channel reporting (web, app, mobile, OTT, & social)
• Partner with technology teams on analytics implementation, data layer, database integrations, tag management, and emerging tools and features
• 8+ years of related work experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience conducting analysis using Web Analytical tools such Adobe/Omniture and/or Google Analytics
• Strong track record for building, leading, and growing the capabilities of data analytics teams
• Ability to move seamlessly between Strategic focus and Tactical Execution
• Solid problem solving and time management skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail
Critically, you must be practical and business-minded, smart, and creative, and excited about getting in on the ground floor of an early-stage startup opportunity.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1p42-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.