Service Desk Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on business performance improvement leader with track record of productivity gains and mission attainment in operations, supply chain, ERP, IT deployment and key business function support. The incumbent will use an array of continuous process improvement tools and technology to lead large-scale change across all business functions. Ability to leverage leading business and technology practices to deliver more effective and efficient ways of working and driving ongoing scale and growth. Advanced data analysis skills required for root cause analysis, process design and business optimization to create a data driven environment. Ability to work as portfolio director, program lead and subject matter expert using Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, Project Management and Agile methods to enable measurable target outcomes. Multi-industry continuous process improvement program deployment and project implementation is a plus. Must be able to facilitate cross functional teams and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve large-scale transformation, problem solving and innovation life-cycle breakthroughs while successfully integrating change and communications management. Must be able to successfully develop metrics and scorecards to guide performance improvements. Experience with productivity maturity models and directing progressive levels of attainment. Highly skilled capability to construct end-to-end value chain and related multi-level process maps. Experience with knowledge management systems (KMS), Centers of Excellence and Communities of Practice desired. Must have track record of success in Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Voice of the Business (VOB) requirements gathering. Change management implementation experience required. The Director, Business Optimization will have direct line accountability to the VP Enterprise Transformation and work within the CIO's senior management team.
• Lead and promote a culture of high performance, lean and continuous improvement that values learning with a commitment to quality.
• Manage, build and lead a team focused on delivering modern business processes and capabilities.
• Partner with business leaders to drive greater financial and operational performance through improvements to current-state business operations and through longer-term redesign of how business value is delivered.
• Continually challenge the status quo and persistently pursue improvement opportunities and lead/develop team to do the same.
• Lead and assist functional areas in identifying key metrics and validating savings related to automation and process improvements.
• Champion the development and use of advanced productivity and automation capabilities such as robotic process automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
• Lead benchmarking programs and ensure results are incorporated into business improvement programs.
• Design and deliver effective change management tools, artifacts, and enablers across all impacted business areas.
• Lean Six Sigma including DMAIC, DFSS and A3 methodologies.
• Statistical Data Analysis tools including Minitab or similar capabilities
• Lean curriculum development and delivery
• Total-cost / ROI financial analysis
• Facilitation across management and staff levels. Co-location and virtual.
• Mentoring and coaching (co-located and virtual) leading to continuous improvement related certification
• Voice of the Customer data collection and analysis
• Service Models development and analysis
• Risk Analysis
• Superior business communications (written, verbal, and graphical) and presentation skills
• Aptitude for evolving technologies, including proficiency in evaluation and application
• Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically
Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Master Black Belt
• Minimum 10 years as Lean Practitioner and Change Management Leader
• Consulting experience
• Independent study in related areas also a plus
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Agile best practices to include Safe, Agile Coaching and or SCRUM
• Operating Model (ex CMMI, ISO and or ITIL) development and audit including
• Enterprise IT system life cycle analysis and deployment
• BI Systems and related report-writers including Cognos & Tableau
• Change and Communications Management
• CPI professional development, PMP training or related industry experience also a plus
• Travel, as required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!