This position will lead the operational management of all digital products and their associated live streams across multiple custom platforms. The Director, Digital Operations will lead and facilitate all live streaming initiatives supported on Bally Sports digital products while maintaining relationships with a multitude of streaming partners. This position will lead a team to manage all functional frontend QA processes specific to each product release cycle, working hand in hand with product managers to ensure that each respective product is operating as expected while providing lear and concise communication into senior leadership as it relates to product functionality.
• Lead team to execute product QA process surrounding all app releases
• Oversight of all live streaming initiatives supported on Bally Sports digital products, including approximately 4000 MLB, NBA and NHL games
• Establish communication processes between partners and Operations to help identify the root cause and troubleshoot any issues
• Serve as the point person for VIP technical support services for Bally Sports digital products
• Lead a 24/7 'eyes on glass' digital operations center
• Address or highlight business issues related to all Bally Sports digital products to communicate and collaborate with corresponding product managers regarding issues with any of the products they manage
• Research new digital technologies to support innovation opportunities for Bally Sports
• Identify product and/or design flaws to be addressed by the Product Development teams
• Lead team to monitor message boards and social media outlets and report on fans positive/negative feedback relating to all Bally Sports related products
• 5-7 years of experience in digital product operations and analysis / digital product management and live streaming, with a strong track record in delivering on business goals
• 5-7 years of experience in managing vendor/contractor staff and running global operations
• 5-7 years of TV or media industry or OTT service operations
• Strong ability to gather and analyze data from a variety of sources, to help draw conclusions and institute actionable plan
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced ever evolving work environment
• Comfortable proposing new ideas among various internal stakeholders and business units, and collaborating with design, technical, programming, marketing, and Direct to Consumer teams
• Active user of digital products, specifically iOS and Android operating systems, web browsers, connected device platforms in both production and QA environments
• Excellent research, analytical, multi-tasking and operational management skills
• Knowledge of the current digital sports and technology landscape
• Familiarity with premium sports packages
• Bachelor's degree required
• Master preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3xyp-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.