Researcher, Competitive & Social Player Dynamics - Valorant
Sinclair Digital Agency is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our mission is to be the market leader in SaaS across the advertising industry.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We're looking for an experienced Programmatic Campaign Manager whose mission will be to help customers achieve their goals and maximize value through the deployment of cutting-edge campaign strategies. The Programmatic Campaign Manager is responsible for the execution of programmatic advertising campaigns leveraging state-of-the art proprietary and 3rd party media-buying and ad-serving platforms. This critical role is focused on achieving campaign KPIs and collaborates closely with the Sales, Account Management and Customer Success to deliver best in class service and performance to accelerate Datasphere's growth.
You will be a key player in helping our customers maximize the value of our solution.
• Manage multichannel programmatic campaigns (programmatic, desktop, mobile, video, CTV, Social, SEM) across multiple platforms, while troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
• Conduct full analysis of campaign performance, optimizations, issues while providing daily breakdown to management of ways to improve campaign performance
• Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with client objectives
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for our clients and help translate complex strategies and technologies into simpler concepts to increase awareness and understanding within digital advertising.
• Builds trusted relationships through collaboration, communication and impact-oriented action and follow through with strategic clients
• Capability of trafficking all creatives and setting campaigns up prior to launch date
• Ability to speak to Datasphere's differentiation of in-market audiences and highlight unique capabilities for clients
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of media technology platforms
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ year experience in ad operations, campaign management, or media-buying in an adtech, SAAS, or agency environment.
• Strong knowledge of DSPs and programmatic platforms such as Zyp Media, The Trade Desk, Simpli.fi, Beeswax and DV 360
• Experience with Google Ad Manager a plus
• Previous experience in data analysis – providing and explaining performance reporting for digital campaigns
• Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint • Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the Datasphere's team, and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm, and organization
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g45z5v-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.