Principal Data Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Hunt Valley, MD
Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to efficiently manage in-house paid search (SEM) campaigns. This candidate must be proactive, positive and solution-driven. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with agency and client's needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner.
• Manage day-to-day paid search campaigns including campaign strategy, ad copy creation and bid optimization.
• Work directly with account management and other internal teams to help plan, implement and improve performance of campaigns to ensure client goals are met.
• Work directly with digital sales managers with reports and provide benchmarks and recommendations/insights into campaign performance.
• Provide upsell opportunities to account management and digital sales managers.
• Work directly with Director of Agency and regional digital managers on training opportunities.
• Assist with search and social paid media campaign RFP's, media plans and quotes, providing recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders.
• Work directly and foster relationships and opportunities with vendor partners including Google.
• 3+ years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
• 3+ years Google Ads or paid social media experience
• Google Ads certified.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
• Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be solutions oriented
The following are preferred, but not required:
• Basic knowledge of display and video audience extensions campaigns and understanding of location-based advertising
• Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster tools
• Experience in Automotive, Legal, Medical or Education marketing (or any combination).
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!