Compulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for Digital Marketing Strategist to efficiently manage in-house services and products including Google Ads, Bing Ads and more. This candidate must be proactive, positive and solution-driven. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with agency and client's needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner. This position can be based in Hunt Valley, MD, Las Vegas, NV, or Seattle, WA.
• Training and developing team for in-house media buying (paid search)
• Participating in RFP's, media plans and quotes, providing recommendations for in-house services
• Acting as main liaison for media buying and paid search for digital sales managers
• Acting as main liaison for in-house services for external clients and/or work directly with Account Management team to ensure KPI's are met
• Manage day-to-day digital media campaigns ranging from social media to CPC/search campaigns including campaign strategy, ad copy creation and bid optimization.
• Pulling reports and providing campaign recommendations for internal managers
• Providing day-to-day digital leadership to internal team members to ensure deadlines, budgets, strategy and management is going well and our clients are happy
• Assisting the Director of the Agency and Digital Marketing Strategist with processes and developing processes for new services
• Assisting Director of the Agency with team support, announcements, directives and management
• Work directly and foster relationships and opportunities with vendor partners including Google.
• 4+ years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
• 4+ years-experience with Google Ads
• 1-2 years managing staff in a digital marketing agency or publisher
• Google Certifications – Ads & Youtube/Video
• Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social and web services
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office products
• Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
• Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be solutions oriented
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $69,800 to $72,800. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e455-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.