Director, Multiplatform Marketing
The Digital Campaign Manager position will manage a subset of region's advertising operations, inventory, and sales fulfillment for Bally Sport's local sales across the country. In addition, this position will be cross-functional and have knowledge of all News and Sports ad operations and their respective product suite – house of brands. In this critical role, you will be the digital expert on the processes and products that Bally Sports has to offer local clients. You will be responsible for communication with sales leads and managing the campaign lifecycle for their clients. This role will support sales in availability requests, managing campaigns across all properties – all the while, supporting sales & operational goals and objectives with clear and concise communication. You will be key in the success of Bally's!
• Develop and maintain full understanding of Bally Sports digital products and inventory
• Monitor project and sales queue in Sales Management Tool communicating with Sales to ensure their orders are entered properly and campaigns deliver in full
• Provide reporting and campaign analysis to sales
• Manage inventory analysis, impression forecasting and campaign pacing for all regions and leagues assigned
• Manage the QA for creative assets and third-party implementation as needed
• Launch, monitor, and optimize video and display digital campaigns in Ad Server (Google Ad Manager)
• Support day to day sales support and operational needs of the local Bally Sports sales team
• Understand and translate the digital ecosystem to sales driven professionals as the resident expert
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years' digital advertising operations experience (GAM/DFP or FreeWheel)
• Experience with debugging and HTML proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, VioletBug, or similar)
• Ability to coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task in results-driven environment
• Excellent time management
• Positive attitude and ability to work productively in an open environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yx96-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.