Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Account Manager to support our National team. This candidate must be proactive, a multitasker, positive and solution driven. They must have a digital background and be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment while meeting client goals.
• Will work closely with a national sales team & ad operations on multi-market digital and linear campaigns
• Day-to-day campaign management and optimization of products such as OTT, search engine marketing, social media marketing, programmatic & television
• Take ownership of client needs and requests ensuring all campaign requirements are executed in a timely manner and set up correctly
• Must become an expert on the agency's digital offerings and developing an understanding of media plans
• Will work with the agency's vendor partners to ensure accurate and timely execution of campaigns
• Must be comfortable training clients and/or sales reps on digital products
• Must be able to lead client meetings around project status and marketing plans
• Must be comfortable or quick to learn working in programs such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Cognos, WO/OSI, Operative One, etc.
• Must be able to meet strict deadlines in a fast and efficient manner
• Must be comfortable participating and engaging on company/team/client zoom meetings
• Must be able to proactively stay up to date on digital knowledge
• Other agency duties as assigned
• 5 years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
• 2 years-experience in senior level client relationships
• 2 years-experience in television
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social and web services
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Must be able to work remotely and time manage efficiently and independently
• Must be available using phone, email, IM and video calls
• Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
• Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be solutions oriented
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d814vq-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.