We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to manage our Development and Production platforms. This person will maintain systems for maximum uptime while providing technological improvements, especially in the CI/CD realm.
• Collaborate with Software development team to deliver high-quality, high-throughput software
• Manage and improve CI/CD processes for the development and production environments
• Provide input and technical direction for frontend and backend systems
• Be hands-on to help the team to design, develop, test, and deliver software
• Research and pioneer the adoption and use of new technologies
• Performing root-cause analysis of production errors
• 2+ years experience using: Terraform, Ansible, GIT, GitLab, Kubernetes, w/ Rancher, Python, AWS, & MySQL, Linux (CentOS/RHEL)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Math; or Electronic Engineering or equivalent practical experience
• Experience deploying high available services and web applications
• A collaborative, flexible, positive mindset
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• 2+ years experience with Prometheus and Grafana
• 2+ years experience with ELK stack
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkz87-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.