Sr. Engineer, Software Development Engineering
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Inc. is seeking a Data Privacy and Compliance Analyst. This position will support privacy program administration and management to help ensure Sinclair's success in complying with privacy and data protection regulatory and contractual obligations throughout the enterprise's businesses. Ideal candidates can support specific first-party data and compliance applications and provide support and guidance to end users and stakeholders. The role also analyzes data and information systems of Sinclair and subsidies to individualize and optimize specific system solutions to support Sinclair businesses-partners with the product owner to ensure current and future compliance and privacy needs.
• Assess intake for privacy review requests and maintain workflow queue, prioritization, and business communications for reviews.
• Partners with Privacy Product Owner to define and manage scoping, requirements definition, and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
• Prioritizes requirements and documents the traceability to source for data governance
• Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of the platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
• Act as a tactical resource for business stakeholders on privacy implementation and compliance
• Oversee processes for fulfilling data subject access requests; work with IT owners of the privacy compliance operational tool and data systems to maintain enterprise consistent procedures for fulfillment.
• Assist in developing and disseminating privacy training and awareness programs and resources.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing and Product teams on cookie and mobile app privacy compliance and consent and preferences management.
• Develop and maintain current knowledge and understanding of the changing privacy regulatory landscape, including new laws and regulations, court decisions, contractual provisions, and industry standards.
• Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics, including compiling regular reports as needed.
• Carries out agreed application maintenance tasks
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Has a firm understanding of data privacy laws, especially CCPA, CPRA, and GDPR
• Two years of experience working with first-party data and privacy
• Background working across a large, matrixed organization
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk62p8-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.