This newly created dynamic position will work closely with the ad tech vendors in the CompulseOTT tech stack, Zyp Media (Sincliar's DSP) and Sinclair's Google Ad Manager instance to implement advanced advertising data executions.
• CRM data conversion use cases involving matching of Live Ramp IDL's to platform
• Working directly with advertisers to ensure correct uploading of 1st party data
• Cultivating and managing 3rd party data segments (BITS) list for campaign optimizations/targeting/decisioning and curating it in a sales friendly user format
• On-Boarding data segments for targeting within Sinclair's G.A.M. instance and Zyp - DSP
• Working closely with our reporting team to integrate ad tech vendor's A.P.I's into omni channel dashboard
• Developing attribution strategy, metrics and execution for CTV products using existing resources or recommending new test cases for best-in-class attribution and measurement.
• Work with data partners to develop custom data segments to advantage Sinclair's vertical initiatives
• Work with Head of OTT/CTV and other key Sinclair Digital Executives to organize webinars featuring top data companies for current and prospective advertisers
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ year experience in ad operations, campaign management, or related ad tech role.
• Strong knowledge of DSPs, Ad Servers such as Freewheel, Google Ad Manager and/or programmatic U.I. platforms such as ZypMedia , The Trade Desk, Simpli.fi, Beeswax and DV 360
• Experience with Google Ad Manager a big plus
• Articulate speaker that can interact directly with advertisers and explain complex data targeting in easily disseminated manner.
• Experience with 1st and 3rd party data segments a plus
• Knowledge of CTV device ID graphs
• Experience with Live Ramp's U.I. a plus
• Working with data companies to develop custom segments and understand how those segments are pushed and activated at the DSP level.
• Previous experience in providing and explaining performance reporting for digital campaigns
• Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
• Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the Sinclair/Compulse team
• A self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm
• General knowledge of digital video – OTT/CTV knowledge helpful
• Deep familiarity with ad campaign metrics and analysis
• Familiarity with foot traffic attribution companies and use cases a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkxwk-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.