About the job
We are Compulse, a leading marketing technology company, acquired by the Sinclair Broadcast Group. Compulse is focused on marketing technology (MarTech) and building a best-in-class digital marketing platform for local media and digital agencies. Our SaaS-based platform will enable fast proposals, self-serve, automated fulfillment, and insightful and actionable reporting and analytics.
Joining Compulse means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us, and inclusion that far exceeds it. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development, and foster a fun work environment.
Compulse is looking for an expert Cross-channel Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team. This role reports to the Director of Marketing & Growth and will be responsible for managing online advertising campaigns and channels to drive pipeline, generate leads, and increase brand awareness across several audiences. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience actively and successfully managing digital marketing channels and experiences. Experience with growth marketing across paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, SEO & website conversion rate optimization will be beneficial. You will leverage your experience to develop and manage programs on multiple advertising channels, but especially through paid media channels. You will fuel growth for Compulse by managing demonstrably ROI-positive campaigns through careful tracking, analysis, testing, and ongoing optimization.
• Fuel revenue growth via paid media strategies, while supporting other channels for lead generation and brand awareness like email marketing, display advertising, remarketing, paid social.
• Manage day-to-day optimization activities including building and managing lead generation strategies, ad copywriting, landing page strategies, testing and optimization, keyword research, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
• Command a strong understanding of the B2B Marketing & Sales funnel to analyze and diagnose breakdowns in the system and then take actions or make recommendations to improve outcomes from the entire funnel.
• Create and run landing page optimization tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
• Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) to make ongoing optimizations, identify opportunities and areas of improvement, and set growth priorities.
• Strategize with teammates and internal stakeholders to establish expansion strategies for new products and industries that will both establish Compulse as a leader in the space, but also drive meaningful growth within target industries and product areas.
• Track, analyze, and improve performance across paid search and other paid channels by defining goals, tracking events, generating leads, and optimizing ongoing performance.
• Take responsibility for measuring and reporting out on the performance of channels, campaigns, and key initiatives.
• Become the cross-channel expert for the Marketing team and act as a resource to the broader Compulse team for campaign strategy planning and execution.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 3-5 years of growth marketing and digital marketing experience in a B2B/SaaS/technology space
• Experience at a high growth startup a plus
• Knowledge of the advertising ecosystem/industry highly desired, including Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), programmatic advertising, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and Analytics
• Working knowledge of paid media and digital marketing channels, conversion rate optimization, and website optimization tools required
• Proven ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• B2B Marketing experience and a clear understanding of the B2B marketing and sales funnel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly analytical and data-driven
• Able to work efficiently i n a fast-paced environment
Compulse is a leading marketing technology company for media companies and agencies. Our single-solution platform makes digital marketing easier by combining sales enablement, order management, fulfillment, and analytics, all consolidated into one UI.
The platform leverages more than 200 API integrations with leading martech solutions to streamline ad ops from proposal to fulfillment. Our customers use our powerful and easy-to-use tools to attract, engage, and delight customers.
With US offices in Baltimore, Denver, Seattle, Bellevue, Chicago, New York City, and San Francisco, and international offices in Delhi, St Petersburg, and Bogota, our team is passionate about putting our customers first.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb29k-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.