Our team has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Creative Services Multi-Platform Producer.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Multi-Platform Producer:
• Work with the Creative Services Director (CSD), our news digital team and on-air talent to create compelling teases and promos to convince viewers to watch Local 12 News on multiple platforms
• Coordinate projects as well as key information to make certain specified deadlines are met
• Additional duties include basic design work when applicable
Here are the skills you need to be successful in this role:
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
• Core understanding of shooting and scripting of both on-air and social media promos
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong knowledge of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles
• A baseline understanding of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong story-telling abilities that can be written in a conversational manner
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
• A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79vpp-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.