Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an experienced Content Distribution Attorney to join our team!
• Drafting, analyzing and negotiating carriage and distribution agreements for the company's networks and channels to MVPDs, vMVPDs and other distributers
• Provide counsel on legal issues related to distribution relationships, including MFN analysis and compliance
• Work on license agreements for basic programming services, broadcast networks and local broadcast stations
• Provide legal support and advice regarding distribution, as well as, participate in additional legal department initiatives
• Maintain a clear understanding of various rights issues related to the dissemination of content over multiple distribution platforms, including both traditional and emerging media distribution platforms
• Work independently and manage deals with minimal supervision while adhering to Company policies
• Minimum of 4 years' experience working as an attorney at a television network, MVPD or law firm focusing on distribution and carriage agreements
• Exposure to and an understanding of matters relating to television and motion picture content distribution
• Experience drafting complex content distribution agreements for both linear and on-demand platforms is preferred but not required
• Ability to work independently or under limited supervision
• Self-motivated, with outstanding interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively with colleagues, counterparts and management at all levels
• Law degree from an accredited law school
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!