IT Project Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Hunt Valley, MD
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Rights Management Specialist.
The Content Analyst / Rights Management Specialist, reports to the Director of Content and helps determine and maintain the data integrity of SBG's Rights processes across multiple business units to ensure all information and resources are coordinated and input to ensure proper running of SBGs Rights Mgt System.
• Obtains and enters rights data / registers titles into designated rights management systems, either alone or in collaboration with stakeholders
• Adjusts and updates rights information to reflect most recent status of active rights assigned to the company and available content
• Maintains ongoing contact with SBG business units in order to manage user access
• Make executed contracts available to key stakeholders via the rights management system
• Work with outside vendors where required in order to update rights information and maintain integrity of data
• Establishes relationships with SBG personnel and service providers in order to provide support and training for various systems
• Work in collaboration with SBG legal to handle requests and agreement changes as required
• Co-ordinate rights avails and share with various team members via rights mgt system in order to support deal flow
• Tracking content rights and maintaining a database and serving as a key central resource for rights-related questions
• 3+ years of relevant television experience with content rights management. For example, broadcast station, cable network, multicast network or studio
• Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
• Ability to communicate in succinct and effective manner
• Team player
• Proficient in MS Office suite with ability to interpret contracted deal terms
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair's content technology is at the core of our operational excellence. We thrive on innovation and a passion for connecting people with the best local news and sports content. As we grow our content offerings and expand our broadcast, cable and digital distribution channels - we're embracing new technologies to fuel that growth. We're excited by the promise of cloud-first approaches and artificial intelligence in media supply-chain operations, we're driven by a belief that flexibility and agility will address rapidly changing media environments and we're confident that great people and great technology equal great solutions.