Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a dedicated Community Manager who is tech-forward and experienced in developing virtual and physical communities! If you are a self-driven and ambitious professional with proven experience, then we would love to meet you!
As the Community Manager, you will cultivate measurable content and engagement strategies across our community platforms. You should be a strategic thinker, who keeps pace with the latest social trends and are passionate about community, e-commerce, NFTs and other Web3 technologies. You will ultimately be responsible for creating generative value as both the voice and ears of our brand.
Community Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan and execute social media campaigns and strategies
• Create engaging content for all social media and community platforms including polls, trivia, contests, blogs, video, etc.
• Monitor, track and report on web traffic, community growth, and engagement
• Use data to plan, organize and manage both virtual and IRL events for the community
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to execute effective strategies that foster community growth.
• Moderate the community to ensure a safe, productive and cohesive environment for our members.
• Engage with members and respond to inquiries across all channels
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Connect our community to our partners and influencers seamlessly
Community Manager requirements
• Proven success as a community manager or similar role
• Proven success creating frictionless user journeys drive e-commerce
• Experience planning and leading community events and initiatives
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Hands on experience with the latest social media management technology
• Proficiency with graphic design software and video editing software
• Superb verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
• Advanced Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
• BS degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or related
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5bk7-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.