Sinclair Broadcast Group has an immediate opening available for a Communications Specialist to provide communications planning and execution for the department.
In this role, you will design and develop communication collateral, including presentations, talking points, emails, fact sheets, and e-news to achieve specific communication strategy objectives that directly tie to and/or align with business priorities and objectives.
The ideal candidate possesses the confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts and the skills to translate complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications across various media.
• Partner with senior colleagues to design, present and implement custom communication and change management strategies and programs for a broad range of programs, largely focused on IT transformation, employee experience, organization transformation, the future of work, training and culture.
• Assist with design, production and presentation of materials for stakeholders (this may include presentation formatting, graphic design support, proofreading, scheduling meetings, answering client inquiries, etc.)
• Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled and communication is consistent.
• BA/BS Degree required in liberal arts, journalism, public relations, marketing or communications.
• Proven track record executing communication strategies and plans to impacted stakeholder groups on a determined cadence through identified communication mediums/channels.
• Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to client-focused solutions.
• A professional presence with strong written, web and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision.
• Experience supporting project leads to manage change strategy and communication strategy to align with overall project timeline and objectives.
• Understanding of agile principles and design thinking.
• Technical savvy and comfort using the Microsoft Office Suite (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access, Teams, Sharepoint).
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zj98-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.