Who are you? Are you a bit of a perfectionist who doesn't mind the challenge of holding others up to meeting a deadline? Are you also someone who enjoys coming up with tracking solutions using creative methods like the convergence of both software solutions and sometimes, when you have to, proprietary spreadsheet solutions of your own demise? Our team needs YOU to help bring our location's revenue to the finish line. We need someone who is prepared to rebrand the infamous ''collection call'' with both urgency and a tact for engaging and maintaining the customer's experience. As the Accounts Receivable Credit Specialist, you will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues, including collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, maintaining records and referring accounts to collection agencies. The Accounts Receivable Credit Specialist is an integral part of the credit hub and we are in search of our perfect match!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Prepare, maintain, and create related reports
• Monitor client account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Follow established procedures for processing credit applications, adjustments, checks, etc.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Communicate with internal personnel and clients via phone, email, mail or personally
• Submit delinquent accounts to collections, as needed
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
The Accounts Receivable Specialist must:
• Have advanced excel skills (i.e., a few of the Excel items you are savvy with include: VLOOKUP, INDEX + MATCH, conditional formatting, Pivot tables, and functions).
• Be a concise communicator,
• And, a talented multitasker. We also think it would be great if you had:
• Formal or on-the-job accounting training
• Industry related experience
• Past experience working on a Billings/Collections team
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jn13-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.