Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a remote Billing Analyst! In this position you will assist with customer service, billing management, and credit management tasks.
Although each day will not look the same some of the main responsibilities of the role include…
• Resolving inquiries from both internal and external customers via phone or email
• Completing billing processes in a timely manner
• Managing and completing invoice adjustments in internal systems
• Upload and maintain scripts that are used for our co-op business
• Assist with balancing and maintaining customer accounts and billing systems
• Handle emails/calls related to the payment portal
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Knowledge of general accounting principles
• Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to prioritize and multitask, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to learn new financial systems
• Ability to review, interpret and report on invoices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate leadership and positivity in carrying out job related tasks
• Experience with a broadcast traffic system such as OSI or Wide Orbit a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base hourly compensation range for this role is $18.75 - $21.15 and this position is eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32w14-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.