Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
Stadium is seeking an Assignment Desk Coordinator/Booker to work with show producers and Coordinating Producer to book guests and remote crews for the network. Communicates daily, weekly and long-term sports content planning for the production staff.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manage all remote shoots, including booking talent, camera operators and engineers as necessary.
• Help oversee the scheduling of studio time.
• Coordinate and collaborate with Coordinating/Supervising Producers for all sports content.
• Collaborate with Executive Team to manage and plan upcoming events.
• Execute on national projects and planning in conjunction with other partners.
• Resolve any Skype issues with engineering staff.
• Coordinate interviews with internal and remote personnel.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of stories that are being covered, who is covering and what platforms the content will air on.
• Continuously develop and cultivate contacts for future guests on the network.
• Maintain an accurate account of the day's events in iNews.
• Help schedule and update daily lineup of games and additional content being recorded and delineate that to the news department.
• Work with editing staff to distribute content to clients, partners and guests.
• Book athletes, coaches, and notable sports voices for interviews, when applicable.
• Identifies conflicts, issues and concerns, proposes solutions and implements them successfully after consulting with appropriate areas to avoid any negative impact.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of what stories are being covered internally and assist in planning coverage.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an assignment desk coordinator or booker in a major market.
• Bachelor's degree required in communications, broadcasting, or equivalent preferred.
• Strong knowledge of sports and sports news gathering.
• Myriad of reputable contacts across the country in different media markets.
• Ability to multitask and make quick decisions under pressure.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Experience with using AVID platforms, such as Interplay, iNews and others.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkoy0-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.