Sinclair Broadcast Group is currently looking for candidates to fill a Advertising Support Specialist position in our Advertising Support Operations (SASO) department, at the corporate office in Hunt Valley, MD.
• Provide direct sales support, training and assistance to users across the country through various methods
• Communicate and coordinate with the account executives, sales management, and traffic teams to optimize efficiency
• Log all reported issues via a ticketing system
• Become a subject matter expert on all sales related systems
• Maintain entries in various databases
• Enter and maintain network orders received from advertisers
• Monitor preempts and displaced spots
• Monitor orders for correct coding and entry
• Generate and distribute various reports
• Assist with testing of new system version releases
• Point of contact with vendor development and vendor support staff for software bugs and related issues
• Some data entry and verification of data required
• Other duties as assigned
• WideOrbit or OSi traffic experience is strongly encouraged
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus
• Proven professional communication and organizational skills are essential
• Must have a strong comprehension of MS Office Suite
• Must be motivated and detailed-oriented
• Must be dependable and have the ability to work various shifts
• Be able to work in a team environment and work well under pressure
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8z9p-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.