As an Ad Tech Specialist your role within our AdTech team will require strong knowledge of current digital advertising ecosystems, product development cycles, and advertising technology stack. This candidate should have a deep working knowledge of Google Ad Manager (GAM) and other ad serving technologies. Leveraging in-depth expertise in Google Ad Manager (GAM) and other ad-serving technologies, you will offer QA and AdTech assistance across Sinclair's diverse digital portfolio encompassing Web, APP, FAST, CTV, Audio, Email, and more.
You will be responsible for supporting internal teams, identifying ad delivery and user experience issues, QA, and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will be passionate, fast-paced, outgoing, detail oriented, and customer service oriented. This position demands a high-level understanding of the technical digital ad tech landscape and operational procedures that will help drive the success of our organization.
• Troubleshoot and QA ad related products, technology, and performance within digital platforms (desktop, mobile, APP, CTV/OTT)
• Support Sinclair's monetization strategies (Direct Sales & Programmatic)
• Serve as a point of contact for internal teams for QA and troubleshooting
• Able to analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues – Vast, Ad Requests, bid requests etc.
• Utilize Google Ad Manager and other debug tools for testing and validation
• Document QA test results pre & post launch in collaboration with AdTech team
• Create and explain ad tagging structures to development and product teams
• Ability to create Jira ticket and working knowledge of agile methodologies
• Support Ad Tech and Product team on upcoming platform launches
• Be a liaison with the Ad Tech and Ad Ops team to help identify and resolve tech issues impacting revenue
• Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in ad technology and quality assurance
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• 2+ Years of relevant experience in Digital Advertising Operations
• Experience in Google Ad Manager, GA, Edgio, Springserve is preferred
• Understanding of programmatic landscape – header bidding, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, OB, ad exchanges
• Working knowledge of debugging tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Analytical background with attention to detail and critical thinking
• Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
• Self-motivated and ability to multitask in different projects simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solutions-oriented and team player
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary for this role is $60,000 to $70,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb4jn-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.