Regional Human Resources Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Las Vegas, NV
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an individual to provide accounting and finance support to ZypMedia and Sinclair Digital. Reporting to the Controller of Sinclair Digital, the Accounting Manager contributes to the overall success of the division by performing essential accounting activity, including, but not limited to:
• Performing essential duties for month end close (journal entries, allocations, accruals, etc.)
• Monthly preparation and distribution of department expense analyses and completion of budget/forecast to actual variances.
• Prepare cost analyses and measure performance for various verticals and initiatives.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Create and maintain accounting processes and files for new initiatives
• Perform In depth analyses and modeling for existing and upcoming initiatives
• Assist with coding invoices, and coordinate with Accounts Payable and outside vendors to ensure expenses are recorded and paid accurately and timely
• Order entry for purchase requisitions and contract submissions
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain effective communication with other teams (ad ops, stations, etc) and corporate department heads by responding to requests in a timely manner
• Ensure GAAP compliance
• Other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Five years' experience in accounting industry
• Working knowledge of the general ledger, financial statements, budgets and forecasts
• Strong aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, professional environment
• Desire and ability to work in a team environment and communicate well with others
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Oracle Knowledge preferred
• Prior Digital experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z96j-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.