New York, NY
Marketing Manager (Mobile Marketing)
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is looking for an experienced Mobile Marketing Manager to grow the highly successful Pimsleur language learning subscription business.
Candidates for this role will come from a mobile marketing or user acquisition agency or have worked client-side growing an app-centric product. Previous experience marketing mobile apps is a must. On a broader scale this role is responsible for driving user acquisition and increasing visibility of the Pimsleur app in the iOS App & Google Play stores. Specifically, the role will be responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of key mobile app acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the current mobile landscape and strategies that drive visibility in the App & Play stores, alongside a track-record of successful management of paid and performance-based mobile campaigns to drive user acquisition growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• the daily management and optimization of existing campaigns including UAC, ASA, and Facebook to meet acquisition and retention goals.
• Managing ASO for Pimsleur organic growth.
• Leveraging app store promotion opportunities, driving test plans and monitoring results.
• Managing day-to-day relationship with MMP and setting up tracking.
• Guiding our app developers to keep up with framework and SDK updates to ensure mobile analytics are accurate.
• Influencing Pimsleur's mobile product development directly by sharing insights and learnings.
• 5+ years' experience in digital marketing with 3+ years of mobile app experience
• Strong functional and technical understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, as well as mobile analytics and attribution (Kochava/Firebase preferred)
• Experience with mobile campaign optimization and understanding of metrics that drive mobile growth.
• Self-starter with strong communication skills that can multi-task and flourish in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team in remote locations
• 5 years' experience working on a direct response marketing team is strongly preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Please note that this role can be based in either our Concord, MA office or our NYC office.
Fully remote candidates will be considered as well.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8743x-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.