- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is looking for an experienced Mobile Marketing Manager to grow the highly successful Pimsleur language learning subscription business.
Candidates for this role will come from a mobile marketing or user acquisition agency or have worked client-side growing an app-centric product. Previous experience marketing mobile apps is a must. On a broader scale this role is responsible for driving user acquisition and increasing visibility of the Pimsleur app in the iOS App & Google Play stores. Specifically, the role will be responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of key mobile app acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the current mobile landscape and strategies that drive visibility in the App & Play stores, alongside a track-record of successful management of paid and performance-based mobile campaigns to drive user acquisition growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• the daily management and optimization of existing campaigns including UAC, ASA, and Facebook to meet acquisition and retention goals.
• Managing ASO for Pimsleur organic growth.
• Leveraging app store promotion opportunities, driving test plans and monitoring results.
• Managing day-to-day relationship with MMP and setting up tracking.
• Guiding our app developers to keep up with framework and SDK updates to ensure mobile analytics are accurate.
• Influencing Pimsleur's mobile product development directly by sharing insights and learnings.
• 5+ years' experience in digital marketing with 3+ years of mobile app experience
• Strong functional and technical understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, as well as mobile analytics and attribution (Kochava/Firebase preferred)
• Experience with mobile campaign optimization and understanding of metrics that drive mobile growth.
• Self-starter with strong communication skills that can multi-task and flourish in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team in remote locations
• 5 years' experience working on a direct response marketing team is strongly preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Please note that this role can be based in either our Concord, MA office or our NYC office.
Fully remote candidates will be considered as well.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6znb9-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.