Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
A creative, highly organized applicant is sought for Manager, Corporate & Premium Sales role. The Manager, as part of the Special Markets team, will be working with new and existing accounts to secure premium, promotional, and corporate sales for both adult and children's Simon & Schuster titles.
Primary Responsibilities and Tasks include:
Manage all aspects of premium/promotional and corporate sales for print and digital products, a
Multi-million-dollar territory including existing and new business. Industries include: Real Estate,
Financial, and Health Insurance companies, Toy Industry, and Consumer Goods Companies.
• Daily functions will include maintaining contact with existing accounts and establishing new relationships to secure ongoing new business
• B2B outreach to corporations
• Presenting to key accounts on a seasonal basis
• Working with Supply Chain and Production to coordinate large reprints as well as manage custom publishing projects
• Target major promotion and advertising agencies, consumer packaged goods, and Fortune 500 companies for new business opportunities
• Candidate must have at least five years of publishing experience, preferably Corporate & Premium Sales or Custom Publishing
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly organized individual who has the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tprojects and work well in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail is a must
• Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoz2x-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.