Penguin Random House
New York, NY
We're looking for a team member who is passionate about design, enjoys front-end languages, and wants to change the world one email at a time! The Junior Email Designer/Developer will manage, develop, and QA approximately 30-40 email campaigns per month while contributing to the growth and effectiveness of the Simon & Schuster email marketing program. In addition, this position will also design banners and other email assets as needed. We are looking for a team player who can collaborate with other members of the email team to manage workflow, understands and applies email best practices, and stays current with the #emailgeeks community on Litmus, Twitter, and beyond. An affinity for books and reading a is a plus!
• Efficient in HTML and CSS.
• Design driven
• Confident working in Adobe Create Suite.
• Portfolio demonstrates experience with usability and UX.
• Experience with open source learning and application.
• Has initiative to learn, research, and gather new ideas.
• Preferred experience working with Salesforce or another enterprise ESP.
• Preferred experience working with Email on Acid and Litmus.
Open to design applicants who recently completed coding courses, but have not applied their knowledge on the job yet.