Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of ''America's Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.''
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards. It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories.
For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
Simon & Schuster Education & Library Team seeks an Assistant Marketing Manager. This role will report into the Marketing Manager, working closely with them to focus solely on marketing adult titles to librarians.
• Plan and execute 3 seasonal librarian preview events annually
• Participate in various library book buzzes, webinars, and virtual events
• Assist in planning and attend 2-4 regional and national marketing conferences annually
• Coordinate advanced materials mailings to key librarian contacts
• Assist Marketing Manager with coordination of various adult library marketing programs
• Contribute to the development of departmental marketing plans
• Plan and execute monthly eNewsletter and update website
• Spearhead social media initiatives
Required skills for the job, including desired years of relevant experience.
• 2-3 years of marketing experience in book publishing or related-field
• Organized, collaborative, and detail- and deadline-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with major social media platforms
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqy27m-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.