Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paramount, owns and operates the premium service SHOWTIME®, which features critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME is available as a stand-alone streaming service across all major streaming devices and Showtime.com, as well as via cable, DBS, telco and streaming video providers. SNI also operates the premium services THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as on demand versions of all three brands. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®. For more information, go to www.Sho.com.
As a member of the Media, Marketing Strategy & Insights team, the Senior Analyst Digital Analytics will report to the Marketing Analytics Manager and provide reporting and analyses to support our Acquisition, Usage and Perception goals.
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and partner closely with the team as well as the networks' Marketing, Research, Data Science, Media, Product Management, and other teams. Come join our team!
• Provide regular reporting and analysis of marketing performance in support of SHOWTIME's original series, sports, and nonfiction titles. Reporting to include key performance metric development and tracking, trailer reports, in-season snapshots, and post mortem reports across paid, owned and earned channels.
• Support high-impact, cross-functional projects that provide foundational value for SHOWTIME's marketing organization
• Manage 1st, 2nd and 3rd-party data sets to populate data intelligence reports tracking key business performance and subscriber trends.
• Leverage analytical skills to ''tell the story'' and draw conclusions that help inform and drive decision making for marketing and optimization
• Support teams across the marketing organization with useful insights via dashboards, analysis and ad hoc reporting requests
• Contribute to Brand Marketing & Strategy specific research projects
• College degree and equivalent work experience
• Minimum of two years working in business intelligence, marketing, research, or similar type roles
• Strong communication skills, including ability to distill and relay data to a variety of audiences, including senior executives
• Creative problem-solving skills, with ability to multi-task changing priorities and projects
• Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization and business intelligence tools
• Background with using web analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Advanced skills with Excel
• Ability to build and present executive ready slides in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Meticulous and passionate about data accuracy
• Media or subscription-related experience
• Experience with social media reporting (e.g., Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Experience with relational databases (e.g., SQL)
• Eager to learn new technologies and drive innovation
• Comfortable working and making progress on projects while dealing with incomplete information
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp8km-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.