Manager, Internal Audit
Remote / Virtual
Showtime, a Paramount company, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager, Commerce. In this role you will work with the Director, Product Payments to drive Showtime's payments roadmap and maximize the effectiveness of the billing platforms our customers use to purchase subscriptions to the SHOWTIME stand-alone streaming service. As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with our team and with payment providers, developer relations contacts, and cross-department stakeholders to build capabilities and features that improve both the performance and user experience of the Showtime payments process.
We're looking for someone who will excel at simplifying complex payment processes, is eager to identify areas for innovation, and who is experienced in partnering with developers to bring new features to market. Ideally, you will reside within commuting distance of the New York City area for some occasional onsite work.
• Become a payments expert who understands all our billing partner capabilities, keeps up with new payment methods and advancements in the digital subscription payments space
• Organize and drive initiatives that deliver reliable payment and recurring billing experiences
• Manage third party vendor relationships, identifying necessary and/or desirable features and overseeing platform troubleshooting or integrations
• Ideate and advocate for testing and optimization of the payment experience
• Assess feasibility and launch features that support identified new revenue and promotional opportunities
• Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed specifications using written requirements, flows and use cases
• Use the Atlassian suite of tools to communicate requirements, develop documentation and manage development work
• Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that payment features work as designed and that processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
• Troubleshoot issues with payment processes through resolution
• 5+ years of product or program management experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners
• Experience working with some of the following: credit card payments, third-party payment platforms, recurring billing, app store billing and product payment funnels/experiences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to function effectively and delivery consistently when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals
• Ability to persistently, enthusiastically pursue resolution to complex, thorny problems.
• Experience working in recurring subscription billing
• Media or entertainment industry experience
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy497q-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television.