Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paramount, owns and operates the premium service SHOWTIME®, which features critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME is available as a stand-alone streaming service across all major streaming devices and Showtime.com, as well as via cable, DBS, telco and streaming video providers. SNI also operates the premium services THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as on demand versions of all three brands. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®. For more information, go to www.Sho.com.
The ideal candidate can encourage and direct internal and external creative resources, efficiently pitch and align senior leadership to new ideas, and work across 360 consumer marketing including print, on-air and digital with understanding in the AV world. We are looking for a candidate that will have the ability to unify strategy and execution across branding and streaming. Not only does this candidate have creative vision, but they can also provide feedback and guidance to a wide array of creative, editorial, and production teams. As well as, looking for opportunities to optimize processes and delivery.
• Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
• Lead large, strategic design and content marketing projects that present multidisciplinary challenges and span multiple departments.
• Solve for business, customer, and collaborator requirements while building creative that is remarkable, stunning, and effective.
• Identify ways to enable the team to scale and optimize quality for recurring projects – through mechanisms like guidelines, tools, templates and processes.
• Stay current on emerging on service and off service design innovations, and broader technologies. Strive to find opportunities to incorporate the best current thinking into designs, strategies, and projects.
• Articulate and pitch creative concepts to peers and senior management.
• Have an understanding of both creative strategy and creative process and capable of translating creative strategy into practical creative executions. An avid user of the right and left brains.
Creative Execution and Planning
• Acquire and allocate internal/external resources to achieve strategic and operating goals.
• Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all marketing assets meet a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association on time and within budget.
• Forecast resourcing needs and work with key collaborators to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources optimally, communicating needs and trade-offs if schedule is at risk.
• Proactively work to solve problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity.
• Coach, mentor, and encourage the careers of creative, editorial, and production teams.
• Communicate with key collaborators internally and externally in a spirit of collaboration and building positive relationships. As well as, communicating and collaborating optimally and articulating complex issues in an effective manner.
• Work with senior leadership to build policies and procedures that impact the broader organization.
• 10+ years of experience in a creative or marketing role preferably in entertainment.
• 5+ years of experience leading diverse creative teams through fast-paced, conceptual, and strategic design and production work.
• Strong portfolio with a track record of leading and implementing world class entertainment campaigns.
• Understanding and respect for diversity of teams, thoughts and work.
• A risk taker who is willing to push the boundaries and help elevate the EQ and IQ of the 360 Design team.
• Experience with product and streaming is a major plus!
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Passion for design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design.
• Strives for improvements.
• Self-starter with the passion, ability, and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment!
• Proficient understanding of branding.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zmex-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.