Manager, Multi-Platform Interstitial Planning & Scheduling
New York, NY
Manager, Programmatic CTV Partnerships (SSPs)
Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
Paramount is also a market leading content company in the Programmatic CTV streaming space with over 70M+ monthly full episode viewers across our free and paid streaming platforms. Our portfolio includes: SVOD with Ads (Paramount+), Free Ad Supported TV (Pluto TV, CBSN, ET Live, & CBS Sports HQ), & TV Everywhere (MTV, VH1, Paramount, Comedy Central, & BET).
The Programmatic CTV Partnerships (SSPs) will be responsible for aiding with day-to-day strategy and revenue management for a group of key programmatic supply side platform (SSPs) partners, including but not limited to Freewheel, Magnite, Tremor/Unruly, Yahoo, & Xandr across Viacom, CBS and Pluto CTV properties! They will focus on growing spend / eCPMs across their portfolio of partners, while continually looking for ways to improve overall programmatic revenue on ViacomCBS' CTV inventory! The ideal candidate will have strong business and technical skills, with experience in publisher-side programmatic partner management at a related streaming company.
• Build-in partnership with Senior Director, Programmatic CTV Partnerships (SSPs), positive relationships with dedicated SSP partners and develop initiatives that lead to sustained programmatic revenue growth for Viacom, CBS and Pluto TV streaming brands
• Collaborate with internal customers across Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Yield, to ensure partners are integrated properly, optimized, and bidding effectively on CTV inventory
• Lead business development conversations with new/potential partners to evaluate incremental revenue opportunities for both the programmatic group and the larger ViacomCBS streaming business
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of programmatic experience at a video-focused advertising company (I.e. agency, DSP, SSP, and/or publisher)
• A well-rounded understanding of the digital advertising landscape; including sponsorship sales, programmatic monetization, ad serving technology, and demand/supply-side platforms
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use data to drive business performance/decisions
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g320j5-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.